MACH Academy’s purpose in participating in Family Housing and Neighborhood Stabilization Programs is to support homeownership for low and moderate-income families and to assist low and moderate-income families with purchasing, rehabilitating, and refinancing their homes. Additionally, we want to provide employment opportunities and attract national business chains to our area.
The Georgia Department of Community Affairs certified MACH Academy, Inc. as a Community Housing Development Organization (CHDO) effective January 2010. MACH Academy is eligible to apply for State of Georgia HOME funds set aside specifically for CHDO’s under the state’s FFY2013 & 2014 HOME program. Please refer to our Certificate
Home Owner Benefits
Low and moderate-income persons will benefit from our program because we will be providing decent affordable housing which will have financial and social benefits in our community. Additionally, we will improve their living environments by creating economic opportunities. This will be accomplished by identifying potential investors who have a stated interest in our identified areas. They will also benefit by having a community that has a unified spirit with enhanced entertainment and recreational activities.
MACH Academy, Inc. is acutely aware of the importance of wealth and income in the transition to homeownership. We understand that both household income and wealth have significant importance to the transition to homeownership. Additionally, a lot of lenders require higher down payments to minorities to mitigate their credit risk. We plan to educate and counsel our potential clientele about improving their credit and educate them not to have an aversion to debt, but to be responsible.
Our Development Projects
- 3051B Aaron Burr Winter Park, FL 32792
- 1708 Fairwood Augusta, GA 30909
- 1317 Beman Street, Augusta, GA 30906
- 3408 Stoney Brook Rd., Augusta, GA 30906
- 1703 Kentucky Ave., Augusta, GA 30904
- 2238 Bandler Rd, Augusta, GA 30906
- 1942 Neptune Drive, Augusta, GA 30906
- 134 Burnette Street, Langely, SC 29851
- 2716 Bertrand Rd: Before | After
- 2736 Vernon Drive Renovation
- 1802 Karian Drive, Augusta, GA 30906
- 110 Old Wheeler Ct., Grovetown, GA 30813
- 3317 Victor Rd Renovation
- 2529 Drayton Renovation
- 2625 Milledgeville Rd, Augusta, GA 30904
- 120 Fischer Rd Renovation
- 2470 Coleman Ave Renovation
Houses For Sale!
- 2470 Coleman Avenue, Augusta, GA 30906 (?)
- 2440 Lawton Street, Augusta, GA 30904 (?)